- Membership of the SW RDSC is open to traditional and non-traditional D&S businesses, Higher Education and research institutions.
- The Cluster’s geographical boundaries for membership are related to the coverage of Cornwall and Isle of Scilly, Dorset and Heart of the South West LEPs.
- Development of a long term financially sustainable model which will likely operate on a sponsorship model.
- Regardless of the financial operating model, membership will be discounted to £0.00 until Mar 2022. Any future membership fee payments will then align with the UK’s fiscal year and will therefore be due in April of each year.
- This model will be reviewed annually and amended as necessary to ensure a sustainable operating model; further details will be shared at an appropriate time.
Open to any Industry organisation or Academic body within the SW RDSC’s geography offering products, services, R&D and technology solutions that can be applied in a D&S domain.
Granted on an opportunity basis to those organisations located out of region that can help the Cluster address specific gaps in capability.
As a sub-set of the full membership, organisations such as Government agencies and LEPs, D&S Trade Bodies and Funding Bodies that can support and add value to the Cluster, will be offered membership as ‘Strategic Partners’.
Benefits to SW RDSC Members include:
Broker access and engagement with end users and customers, including their innovation hubs
Through organised events, the SW RDSC will present the opportunity for Members to hear from, present to and engage with multiple customers, UK and International.