The Defence and Security Accelerator will run a webinar on the Security Rapid Impact Innovations strand of the DASA Open Call on Monday 4 October at 1400-1500.
The Eventbrite page to register is here.
About this event
The Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA), has launched a new competition within the Open Call that focuses on tackling Security Challenges in the UK. Security Rapid Impact Innovations is open to any idea from companies, SMEs and academia that will enhance understanding of threats to UK security and safety, enable threat prevention, or enhance the threat response.
DASA’s offer to suppliers includes full funding of proposals, supplier retention of IP and a range of exploitation services to help funded suppliers with access to end users, commercial development and access to finance.
The DASA team will explain everything you need to know about Security Rapid Impact Innovations – expected funding amounts, cycle dates and targeted Technology Readiness Level (TRL). Our experts will also provide their top tips for completing the application process and will be on hand to answer your questions.
What will be covered in the event?
- What DASA does and how Security Rapid Impact Innovations works
- Expected funding amounts
- Cycle dates
- Targeted TRL and Testing and Trialling phases
- How to apply – including top tips
- registration will close Thursday 30 September 2021 at 6pm
- instructions on how to join the event will be sent to the email address you used when registering by midday Friday 01 October 2021. If you haven’t received anything by that time, please check your junk folder, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the information you provide will be retained by DASA to contact you in regards to this event, and any future DASA communications that may be relevant to you. Please indicate on the registration if this is something you do not wish to do.