The Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA), supported by Innovate UK Loans Ltd (Innovate UK), will run a webinar on 9th September 2021 to explain everything you need to know about Defence Innovation Loans.
The Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA), supported by Innovate UK Loans Ltd (Innovate UK), have created a new competition: the Defence Innovation Loan, which has £10 million to lend for innovative defence solutions.
Accessible to SMEs, and with a below market interest rate of 7.4% per annum, the Defence Innovation Loan provides an excellent opportunity to apply for affordable funds to help you bring your solutions into the hands of defence frontline services.
Members from DASA and Innovate UK will explain everything you need to know about Defence Innovation Loans – who is eligible, how much money you can borrow and the terms of your Loan. Our experts will also provide their top tips for completing the application process and will be on hand to answer your questions.
What will be covered in the event?
- What DASA does and how Defence Innovation Loans work
- Who can apply – is your business and innovation eligible ?
- What you can borrow – amounts and eligible cost
- Understanding the project and loan periods and terms – an explanation of the costs and how the loan works
- How to apply – including top tips
- Registration, via Eventbrite will close Sunday 05 September 2021 at 6pm. Please register here.